We accept these following forms of payment:
- If you pay by credit card or debit card, we will receive temporary authorization to charge your card once you have completed the payment process. We will charge you when we ship your order or when the temporary authorization ends, whichever comes first.
- Different forms of payment cannot be combined and you can only use one bank card for each order.
- If your order status shows pending, please do not worry, we will arrange the shipping when the payment process completed.
- Please kindly note that we do not provide cash on delivery service.
- If you experience any problems with your payment please contact our online customer service via email service@ mspurelife.com.
- How to apply the coupon code when checking out.
Enter the gift card or discount code in the settlement interface and the subtotal value will be deducted automatically. Any problems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do I have to pay extra fees If I purchase the items?
It depends on your payment method. If you are paying for your order with an international bank card, the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge foreign conversion fees. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer for any questions regarding these fees.
- When will my order be arranged after the payment?
After receiving the payment, We will arrange shipping in 1-2 workdays if the item is in stock. For those that are out of stock, our customer service will contact you by email.
- How long does a refund take to process?
Refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.
- Is my Personal Payment Profile secure?
We understand that online transaction security is very important. We will take all necessary security measures to protect your credit card and Paypal account.
- Should I use spaces or dashes when I enter my credit/debit card number?
No. Enter your credit/debit card number without any spaces or special characters. It should be entered as a continuous string of numbers.
- Does my billing address have to match the address on file with my credit card?
Yes. For credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
- Why is my credit card being rejected?
There are many possible reasons for a credit card not being accepted: The card is expired.
- You have reached or exceeded your credit limit.
- You have exceeded your daily charge limit.
- A computer at either end of the transaction is having technical problems.
If you have problems submitting your credit card payment you can contact email@example.com for help. When you contact Customer Service you may be asked for any error message numbers you received, as well as the reference number seen in the shopping cart.