Compatible Filter Models
LG: LG LT700P, ADQ36006101, LG 469690, ADQ36006101-S, ADQ36006101S, ADQ36006102, ADQ36006102-S, ADQ36006102S, 048231783705, LFX30766S, NS-LT700P, RWF1200A, WF-LT700P
Samsung Kenmore: 9690, 46-9690, 469690, 4609690000, 79572032110, RFC0700A
Other replacements models: SWIFT GREEN-SGF-LA07, WATER SENTINEL-WSL-3, Waterdrop-WD-LT700P, SpiroPure-SP-LE700, Neo Pure-NP-LT700P, AQUACREST-AQF-LT700P, WF700, HDX-FML-3 , Refresh R-9690, PUREH2O PH21410, RWF1052, CWMF041, PG700P, WF-117, WLF-01, WFC2401, APF1400, NVW-145, CF15, WS632C, MB-LT700P, FL-RF32, KJ700, EFF-6032A, RFC1200A, MPF16245, GS-L3, PG-700P, AWF-LT700P.
Compatible Refrigerator Models:
1. Press the button of the filter over and open it slowly.
2. Pull down the cartridge and remove the old filter.
3. Take off the protective cover cap.
4. Insert the filter into the manifold hole until it stops.
5. Rotte the filter up into position and close the filter cover.
6. Run water through the dispenser for 2.5 gallons (about 5 minutes）to clean the system.
7. Reset the water filter system.
1. Working Pressure: 200-700kPa (30-100psi)
2. Operating Temperature: 0.6-38℃（33-100℉）
3. Rated Service Flow: 0.5gpm(1.9L/min)
4. Rated Capacity：300 gallons (1100 liters)
Before Use: Run water from the dispenser for 6-8 minutes (about 3-4 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering. Filtration Life: 6 months/300 gallons (depends on water quality and level of contaminants), please change your filter at least every 6 months to keep the water fresh.
LG is a registered trademark of LG Electronics Inc. of Korea. LT700P is a registered trademark of LG Electronics Inc. of Korea. Kenmore is a registered trademark of KCD IP, LLC of Delaware.